Raymond “Ray” Kurzweil (February 12, 1948) is an American author, computer scientist, inventor and futurist. Aside from futurism, he is involved in fields such as optical character recognition (OCR), text-to-speech synthesis, speech recognition technology, and electronic keyboard instruments. He has written books on health, artificial intelligence (AI), transhumanism, the technological singularity, and futurism. Kurzweil is a public advocate for the futurist and transhumanist movements and gives public talks to share his optimistic outlook on life extension technologies and the future of nanotechnology, robotics, and biotechnology.
- Ray Kurzweil – The Accelerating Future
- What Is The Future of Nanorobotics?
- What Is The Future of Aging?
- Ray Kurzweil & Marvin Minsky: The Emotion Machine
- Michio Kaku & Ray Kurzweil – Singularity is Close!
- Ray Kurzweil Interviews The Father of Nanotechnology, Eric Drexler
- The Age of Intelligent Machines
- The Age of Spiritual Machines
- Fantastic Voyage: Live Long Enough to Live Forever
- The Singularity Is Near
- How to Create a Mind: The Secret of Human Thought Revealed
- The 10% Solution for a Healthy Life